Just Some Random Life Updates

I made a huge change today, chopped off most of my hair! I am loving it so far and I am excited to learn how to style and take care of my hair better. It is so short, most of you would be shook if you saw it. I am currently back in Bemidji for the weekend because we are moving my roommate out of our dorm, I will be sad to see her go. I do hope the best for her in life though.

This next Semester is going to be tough, but I am excited for what I will be learning. I have 16 credits that I plan on completing, and my classes range from science to writing to psychology. I will be learning more about Biochemistry and the jobs I could have someday. I hope that this next semester brings great things. I'll keep you guys updated. :)

-Kait

Comments

Popular Posts