New Year, New Blog

I decided to kick off this new year by creating a blog, so here we are.

My name is Kait Bohn, I am an 18 year-old college student who dabbles in poetry when I am not studying to complete my Biochemistry major. I decided I wanted to start this blog because I want to share my life experiences and poetry. Maybe you can relate to me, or maybe you'll just find some of the stories I tell to be entertaining.


Here is a poem to kick off my blog:

April 2015

they told me to write about what I love,
so i wrote about you.

i wrote about the way your hair fell upon your shoulders,
i wrote about the way the sun caught your eyes,
i wrote about the way it felt to interlock fingers with you,
i wrote about how your personality shined so bright that it blinded me from ever wanting anyone else.

i wrote about you,
my love,
and i will continue to write about you as long as i live

-Kait

Comments

Popular Posts